The boy and the home tutor

Since my secondary school days began, my parents have gotten so busy with work. Having them both gone for overseas work becomes a norm. Most of the time I will be home alone, but of course, like any parents, they got me a tutor to keep my grades in check.

The tutor was great at teaching, charming and sexy. He was like an older brother, a mentor, and a great buddy to me.

Well, my grades were not that good despite his teaching. When I got back my mid-term results, he was disappointed. "With your mid-term result like that, how are you going to do well for your 'O' levels? Don't make me strip you and give you a good spanking" he said angrily. I was shocked and then delighted. With a grin, I said, "Take me on if you can, if you win, I will obey all your instructions and study hard."

My dick was rock hard and throbbing.

He came and tried to pin me down, I struggled, and we wrestled. Eventually, I managed to pin him down instead, choking him while stripping his clothes off.

He was ashamed and embarrassed that I overpowered him. And now stripped naked?! Ha, he was denying it and kept asking me to stop. But his dick was pretty honest though. I said to him, "if you really don't like it... then why is your dick rock hard and oozing precum? hah?" I then gave him a series of spankings, making his ass cheek red. Then shove my dick in his throat...

1 minute... 2 minutes... 3 minutes... I counted as he gagged and try to resist while I punch his guts.

I pulled my dick out. He gasps for air and cried. "I'm not done yet", I whispered. I continued rounds and rounds of deep throat.

Exhausted? well, it's time for a joy ride horsey. I sat on him and commanded him to go on all fours. Now move forward! I spank his balls with a belt. MOVE FASTER! As I spank his balls at a faster rate. Making him travel all around the house.

It's 9pm, we have played since morning, and finally time for dinner. I tied him up and headed to buy some food. I came home as fast as I could. Cause the play hasn't ended... 😏

I dumped his food around the floor. With his hands bound, I commanded him to eat his food like a dog as I put my feet on his head.

"You will stay with me now, naked and still tutoring me", I said as I laugh maniacally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slave's Birthday Celebration

Chilli Dog